Sorry to say it, but I’m leaving for Vancouver tomorrow. Fear not, however, because I shall be back in just two weeks. Ok, that’s a pretty long time, so here are some songs to get you by.
In no particular order:
- The Queen and I – Gym Class Heroes
- This Is Who We Are – Hawthorne Heights
- We Intertwined – The Hush Sound
- Brighter – Paramore
- Woah – Paramore
- There’s A Class For This – Cute Is What We Aim For
- Where’d You Go – Fort Minor Feat. Holly Brook and Jonah Matranga
- Dreamgirl – Dave Matthews Band
- Almost Here – The Academy Is…
- Plush – Stone Temple Pilots (see the acoustic version, too)
- Animal Bar – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Storm In A Teacup – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
- Snakes On A Plane (Bring It) – Cobra Starship
Download one a day! It’ll make the two weeks go by faster.
I apologize for having to do this to you again, please don’t miss me too much.